Tuesday, December 9, 2008

insomnia....and cookies

Since I am having trouble sleeping, and woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't sleep yet again. If anyone has any good tips to fall asleep and stay asleep, I would really appreciate them. I have already tried a few things, chamomile tea sometimes helps but my major problem is that as soon as I wake up, be it a noise or something, I simply cannot fall back asleep!
I decided to get a jump on making the holiday cookies and chocolate dipped pretzels we are making for gifts to our neighbours etc..

I forgot to take a picture of all the dark chocolate pretzels but you can see the white chocolate covered ones with candy cane crunch pieces on top.
I made sugar cookies to decorate...I wasn't paying attention and burnt the first batch but managed to salvage the next batch
Decorated cookies


No comments: