Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008 Vancouver Island

Nate and I on our xmas morning walk along the beach. You can tell we just rolled out of bed!
My brother the giant wearing my grams apron while making whipped cream

Dinner table...hehe Sam at the kids table in the back..I guess I am old enough to be at the grown up table this year :-)
Xmas 2008 at my Grams house

That is a whole lot of the Smith clan!!

My gram had the ultimate charlie brown Christmas tree. I think she plucked it from the side of the road at the last minute and Nate and I could only fit about 10 ornaments on it...and that was probably 5 too many! ha ha
A seagull enjoying xmas morning
Snow on the beach in front of my grams house
Tree island, directly across from my grams house. Nate and I took the kayaks over there last summer
The coastal range got a huge dump of snow. I grew up with this awesome view!
View off my grams deck
The tide had come up and washed away the snow and was on its way back out
My grams house covered in snow, more than they have had in a long time!!

No comments: