Saturday, March 14, 2009

WICKED


For my birthday Nate bought tickets to go and see the musical play WICKED! I had read the book and thought it was great and they came to Portland just in time for my birthday! It is the "real" story about what happened in OZ and how they became the wicked witch and Blinda the good. It is very entertaining.


You can check out the trailer at the link above on YouTube.


It was amazing, from the costumes to the lighting to the singing and crazy story I LOVED it! The only down side was the lack of leg room in the seats :-) I felt a little like I was sitting in an airplane! ha!


We also had dinner before the show at the Portland City Grill way up on the 30th floor of the US bank tower downtown. It was so cool to see a sunset with a 360 degree view of Portland! Not to mention the food was DELISH!








No comments: