Saturday, January 6, 2007

Living in Chaos!

Our new bathroom sink just arrived!

Where it all began in the spare bedroom.....

During Demo.....
We agreed that Nate only got to pick the color in one room.....so of course it is GREEN Sage green to be exact, but hard to tell in this picture (also swear Nate is color blind...he says I am now in charge of all color decorating!) I also learned that mudding drywall has got to be my least favorite job so far, but I admit you do get better the more you do it....
Closet painted white and ready to go, and I had just painted the crown moulding....

Here is how it all started in the living/dining room.... Ugly wall between the living room and the kitchen

The best part of renovation is the demo!!


No longer a wall!

We are living amid the dust and chaos and I have to remind myself that it will actually be done some day!! We also have been able to clean up the yard quite a bit. Raking all the dead moldy leaves left behind and getting rid of the old rusty swing set in the backyard to open up space to eventually create a BBQ or fire pit area to hang out in the back private part of the yard.

Hope everyone had a Happy New Years!




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like everything is coming along nicely!!!!