Friday, September 18, 2009

Kelowna, B.C.

Driving through the Coquihala Hwy. You will have to excuse the pictures...I was by myself and just randomly pointing the camera as I drove.


still driving...
Bailey, My Nanna's dog/most spoiled rotten pet alive :-)
Nanna and Bailey on our walk around Okanagan lake. For you who don't know, that is Ogopogo next to her. He is said to have been spotted in the lake (much like the loch ness monster).
Nanna and I on our way out for a movie and dinner.


Funny story: At the border on the way home, the US border guy had me pull over and open up the car etc... Everything was fine until he pulled a baseball bat from under the seat that Nate keeps stored there. He held it up and asked what I had that in the car for... My reply: "protection?" He laughed and said, well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments: