Monday, February 26, 2007

New Plants







We found a lady who didn't want her rhododendrons anymore so Nate and I went and dug them up and planted them along one side of our house. It was a VERY muddy and wet process as it rained both days.
As you can see we have not picked a color for the house yet but are waiting for it to warm up and dry up a little before we can paint etc... Atleast the old vinyl siding is gone though!
We did re-do the wood floors and they are looking GREAT....I will put pictures up soon, just been very busy away in Seattle coaching volleyball and Nate and I went to Seaside this weekend.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whole place is really starting to look great with all the work you two have been putting into it.
What a change!
I never thought you'd be into the gardening part, Kyla, after all the stuff you didn't like to do on the farm, but I think you have a knack for it. Maybe a little has rubbed off after all.
You two amaze me with the energy you are putting into the place, and it is obviously really paying off.
Do you think you might be kind of sad to let it go later, after all the effort?
Mom (Dorian)